Saturday, October 06, 2007

3BT

I'm thinkin' this Three Beautiful Things (3BT) may become a frequent "filler" post when I have nothing else to say. It's a good concept.

3BT for today:

1. the smell of coffee.
2. the warmth of the water in my shower.
3. that first yummy taste of boneless pork chops browned quickly, then braised in wine, garlic, onion and rosemary.

Add a couple more that are more of a "big ticket item" than a moment of beauty:

1. Coffee and conversation with my dear friend and almost sister, Kim at our favorite independent coffee shop.
2. A lunch date with my sweet husband, with great ongoing conversations all day... I miss him with his current work schedule being the opposite of mine.

Cool... I've got bigger day than the 3 today!

Okay, if you're up to it, play along with me... what are your 3BT for today? Remember it's about the moments... not necessarily the big stuff!

...may there be mercy as we see the beautiful things given us this day.

1 comment:

SuziQoregon said...

Mine for today - there's 2 instead of 3 today:
The trees on the back side of Sunset High School are just beautiful colors right now - noticed that as I was driving by this afternoon.

Dinner and laughs with some folks I havent' seen in a year. Even though I'm not a 'runner' I'm considered part of the group and that's a good feeling.