Tuesday, July 17, 2007

healing takes time

Well... there is definite progress on the healing so far. The 2 spots on my leg have shown significant reduction in size, which tells me that this process of antibiotics and elevation are working.

Of course I want it to work instantaneously!

And I was told early this morning that the sestamibi stress test is still on after all.

So I'm sitting here with no caffeine in my system... no chocolate to comfort me... leg elevated... trying to type on a laptop... backspacing like crazy because of the typos... and wishing the exercise part was done.

Since there is some pain in this leg, I'm really not looking forward to the exercise part tomorrow.

Oh well. Must be done, so it will be.

...may there be mercy and some answers in the next few days.

No comments: