Thursday, December 20, 2012

random oddities

Random thoughts as I drove home late tonight...

-8 working hours until vacation!
-what should I have for lunch tomorrow?
-vacation!
-don't forget to call Kim. 
-why are the trees in the Veteran's section of the local cemetery decorated so festively for Christmas?

What? Wait. Really? 

Yep, the trees in the cemetery are all lit up and festive and it kind of was freaky. I mean, it's not like I'm going to go over there and put presents for my in-laws under those trees, even if they are both buried right next to them. Why the festive setup in a cemetery? It just feels a little odd to me. 

Not trying to change it, just a really random odd moment there in my musings on the few working hours left before vacation.

...may there be mercy in the random odd moments.

No comments: